Out of Warranty Repair
- Do not leave your item’s accessories such as the charger or cables- unless we specify the need for them. AAA Electronic Services Inc will not take responsible for any accessory that is not listed on your claim tag.
- All deposits will be applicable towards repair/installation. Should you reject the total estimate; the deposit will be applied as a diagnosis charge.
- AAA Electronic Services, Inc. provides a 90 day warranty on both parts and labor. This warranty is limited to only the parts on which we have repaired previous. Other parts or items will not be covered by this warranty.
- The 90 day warranty period starts from the completion repair date.
- Items used in commercial application are limited to a 30 day warranty.
- All items must be submitted to our representative with a proof of purchase receipt.
- Do not leave your item’s accessories such as the charger or cables- unless we specify the need for them. We are not responsible for any accessory that is not listed on your claim tag.
- For any reason, if the warranty is rejected by the manufacturer or Warranty Company – you will be responsible for the diagnosis and repair costs.
Sales Refund Policy
- No refund, ONLY store credit will be provided for all of your purchases.
- We are not liable for any damages to the items that are left at the shop for repair due to uncontrollable circumstance.
- All items must be picked up within 30 days from the completion notification provided by one of our representative. The notification will occur by phone. There will be an additional $2.00/day charge for every item that is left at the shop for more than 30 days. Any item left beyond 90 days will be considered forfeited.
- We do not take liability for any damage done to items shipped in. We recommend that you take our your own insurance when shipping units in for repair.
- Service fees are non-refundable. AAA Electronic Services Inc will not be responsible for damages noted or accessories not noted at the time of check in. We will not call you with status updates. Feel free to call us anytime.You must give AAA Electronic Services Inc 48 business hours to re-assemble your product from notification of pick up. Products will be considered for disposal 90 days from date of check in. If we deem it abandoned, per our discretion, it will be disposed of, without notification, in any manner we deem necessary.
- COD repairs carry a 90 day labor and same parts warranty from date of pick up. This warranty will not be extended. We suggest that you "test" your product soon after picking it up. Manufacturer and extended warranties are valid only if the product is within the warranty period regardless of when previous repairs may have been performed.
- We will not secure proofs of purchase or proofs of contract. If payment is denied for any reason by the warranty company you will be responsible for the denied charges. All warranties are void if the unit is tampered with, abused, or damaged by power surge or mother nature. We will not be responsible for lost data on computer repairs. No cash refunds are given. Accessory orders must be prepaid and are sold as is.
- Due to a change in federal regulations we can no longer dispose of TV's, microwaves and monitors without incurring a charge. If you decline the estimate we request that you pick these units up or you will be charged a disposal fee of $25 per tube or per monitor/microwave. We thank you for your cooperation in this matter